Cheese & Bacon Baked Toasties
These cheese and bacon baked toasties are super quick and simple to make. They’re great for breakfast or lunch, as they’re ready in just a few minutes. I love them for this melted cheese and crispy bread!
How to prepare these delicious baked toasties?
These cheesy and crispy treats are ready in just a few minutes, so you can have a tasty breakfast before rushing out the door to go to school or work. Enjoy!
Cheese & Bacon Baked ToastiesCourse: Lunch, BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
4 slices bread
2 tbsp unsalted butter
3 slices smoked bacon, chopped into pieces
100 g mozarella cheese, grated
1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
pinch of salt, ground black pepper and chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 2000C. Butter one side of each bread and place the pieces buttered-side up on a baking sheet.
- Whisk together eggs with salt, ground pepper and chilli flakes. Add mozarella, bacon pieces and combine.
- Place bacon and cheese mixture on top of each bread (2 tbsp over each bread) and spread to edges.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Top with fresh chives and enjoy!
- Serve warm. You can easily take this toasties to work or school and reheat in microwave.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?