Easy Chicken Stir Fry
I love stir fry because it’s such a great way to get dinner on the table in less than 15 minutes. And, since you can use any veggies you love or have on hand, it’s also a great way to use up any produce that might be needing to be used up.
The real secret to making this stir fry so darn good is the sauce. It’s the perfect combination of sweet, spicy, savory and is super delicious. Plus, a few drops of sesame oil makes it extra special in my opinion!
Tips to make this delicious chicken stir fry:
This is an easy chicken stir fry recipe that’s so delicious, it’s hard to stop eating. It’s a quick Asian dish with the best flavour, and the chicken is tender and juicy. You can’t go wrong with this recipe! Enjoy 🙂
Easy chicken stir fryCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
- Chicken stir fry:
1 large chicken breast
3 tbsp sunflower oil
1 clove of garlic
1/2 red pepper
15 green beans
3 spring onions
400 g ready to use egg noodles
1 tsp sesame seeds
pinch of salt and ground black pepper
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
pinch of ground ginger
- Prepare all the ingredients: dice the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper. Chop red pepper, beans, spring onions and garlic.
- Prepare the sauce: in a small bowl mix together soy sauce, maple syrup, water, sesame oil and ground ginger.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat, add garlic and fry for about 10 seconds until flavour is released. Then add chicken breast and fry for about 3-4 minutes just until cooked.
- Add red pepper and green beans and fry for additional 2 minutes. Then add spring onions, noodles and sauce. Stir and fry for about 3-4 minutes on a medium-high heat until noodles absorb the sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve. Enjoy!
- Prepare all ingredients before you start cooking.
- Fry chicken only until cooked through, otherwise it will become dry.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?