Moist Banana Walnut Bread
Perfectly moist banana walnut bread is exactly what you need today! Especially if you have at home very ripe bananas you don’t know what to do with. 🙂
How to make this banana walnut bread?
Making this bread is actually super easy! You just need two bowls and…
Now you just need to set a timer for 40 minutes and wait patiently until it’s ready 🙂
Banana walnut bread is very filling and tastes great with a cup of tea in the morning. Bananas give it super moist texture and sweetness, while walnuts add extra flavour and crunchiness. Just love it!
Moist banana walnut breadDifficulty: Easy
23 x 13cm
1/2 cup sugar
100 g butter, melted
2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
1 cup plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
3 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 1800C.
- Combine wet ingredients: Whisk the eggs for 1 minute then add sugar, butter and mashed bananas. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients: sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add wet ingredients and mix just until incorporated.
- Add walnuts, coconut and combine all the ingredients.
- Transfer the batter into a cake tin lined with baking paper and bake for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean..
- Keep in the air-tight container at room temperature for up to.3 days.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @magda.yummytitbits or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?