Oreo No-bake Mini Cheesecakes
Calling all Oreo lovers… I have a perfect recipe for you! Oreo mini cheesecakes are suuuper delicious and easy to make. Just a dessert to die for. 🙂 Plus, this is a no-bake dessert, so you won’t need the oven to make them.
What do you need to make these Oreo mini cheesecakes?
As this is a no-bake dessert, you won’t need an oven to make them. However, make sure you have time to allow them set in the fridge for at least 2 hours (or overnight if you prefer). Also, you will need a 6-count silicon muffin tray, hand or stand mixer and food processor.
What ingredients do you need to make Oreo mini cheesecakes?
Directions may seem to be a little complicated, but once you make them you realize that they are pretty straightforward, promise! And results are definitely worth every second you spend on making them, so give it a try and enjoy! 🙂
Oreo mini cheesecakesDifficulty: Intermediate
75 g Oreo cookies (7 cookies)
25 g unsalted butter, melted
- Oreo cheesecake filling:
200 g soft cheese
100 ml double cream
2 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp gelatin powder
2 tbsp water, room temperature
boiling water (to dissolve gelatine)
30 g Oreo cookies (3 cookies)
70 g milk chocolate, chopped
50 ml double cream
30 g Oreo cookies (3 cookies)
- Prepare a silicon 6-count muffin tray.
- Make the base: Place Oreo cookies in the food processor. Process into crumbs. Then add melted butter and combine well. It should have the consistency of wet sand. Spoon 1 and 1/2 tbsp of mixture into each muffin mould and press well using fingers or the bottom of the small glass. Refrigerate.
- Make the filling: Firstly, put gelatin powder into a small cup and pour in 2 tbsp of water. Pour boiling water into a small bowl (1/2 height) and put cup with gelatin inside. Stir gelatin until dissolves.
- Using hand or stand mixer, beat double cream with powdered sugar into stiff peaks on medium-high speed for about 1-2 minutes. Then add soft cheese and mix again for 1 minute.
- Remove cup with gelatin from the bowl. Add 2 tbsp of cheesecake mixture to gelatin and combine. Then add gelatin mixture to the cheesecake mixture and mix on low speed for a few seconds only until combined.
- Put 3 Oreo cookies into a food processor and process into crumbs. Add to the cheesecake mixture and combine gently using rubber spatula. Spoon cheesecake filling over each crust, pressing with a spoon to make sure it fills the entire space. Then use knife to smooth the tops so they are flat. Cover well with wrapping film. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When the resting time is nearly finished, make the topping: Pour double cream into a sauce pan and heat over low heat until hot (don’t bring into boiling!). Remove from the heat, add milk chocolate and stir until combined and smooth. Cool down slightly for about 3 minutes.
- Remove mini cheesecakes from the fridge, then remove each from the mould. Pour chocolate topping over each cheesecake and put half Oreo cookie on top. Enjoy!
- Keep Oreo mini cheesecakes in the air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?