Parmesan Courgette Crisps with Garlic Dip
Parmesan Courgette Crisps are an easy and healthy snack that takes just minutes to prepare. They are perfect for movie night, party or summer picnic.
How to make Parmesan Courgette Crisps?
Parmesan Courgette Crisps are very simple to make. You just need sliced courgettes, olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper, grated parmesan cheese (or vegan alternative) and parchment paper or non-stick baking sheet. Then all you need to do is bake them in the oven until they’re golden brown and crispy on the outside!
Parmesan Courgette Crisps are a great way to use up any leftover courgette/zucchini from your garden, or simply any fresh one you have. These crispy veggies make an ideal snack for kids. They’re also great to serve at parties and get-togethers where you want to impress your guests with something unique and delicious!
If you love this recipe, you will also love…
I love these little snacks because they are so quick and easy to make, yet they taste amazing! They’re also healthier than crisps you can buy at the store. You only need a few simple ingredients and easily customise them to your taste buds by using your favourite herbs and spices.
This recipe makes only 1 serving, but you can easily double or triple ingredients if you want to share them with your friends!
Please let me know how your Parmesan Courgette Crisps turn out in the comments! I love hearing from you.
Parmesan Courgette Crisps with Garlic DipCourse: Appetizers, SnacksDifficulty: Easy
1 medium courgette (zucchini)
2 tbsp olive oil
Herbs and spices: 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper, 2 tsp oregano, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder
50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Garlic dip:
2 tbsp mayo
100 ml double cream
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 2200C. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slice courgette into thin rounds. Transfer to mixing bowl. Add olive oil, herbs and spices. Toss to cover each slice.
- Place single layer of courgette rounds on a baking tray. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes depending on the size of your courgette rounds.
- In the meantime prepare garlic dip: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Remove courgette crisps the oven, let them cool for about 5 minutes. Serve with garlic dip. Enjoy!
- To achieve extra crispy courgette crisps, slice really thin rounds and bake until golden brown (you may extend baking time for additional 2-3 minutes).
Do you like my recipes?
I will appreciate if you buy me a coffee. Your support will enable me to further develop this blog and publish delicious content.
Thank you so much!
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?