Perfect Hot Chocolate
Can you imagine a long winter evening without cup of perfect hot chocolate? Me neither! 😉 And I have a recipe that is super quick & easy! Ready? 🙂
How to make the best hot chocolate?
You need just a few simple ingredients:
You will also need some extras to decorate your hot chocolate. I usually use whipped cream or marshmallows. To add and extra flavour you can add some cinnamon or chilli powder.
Hot chocolate is my way to quickly satisfy my craving for something sweet. 🙂 It is also one of my husband’s favourite drinks, who just loves the taste of chocolate. You don’t have to stick to the below recipe. If you like very sweet drink just add more milk chocolate and less dark chocolate, so it tastes best for you.
Perfect Hot ChocolateDifficulty: Easy
300 ml double cream
100 ml whole milk
100 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
70 g milk chocolate
1 tsp cocoa powder
whipped cream or marshmallows
- Pour milk and double cream into small pot and put over low heat.
- When it’s hot, add chopped dark and milk chocolate and mix.
- Add cocoa powder and mix again.
- Remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour hot chocolate into two cups.
- Decorate with whipped cream or marshmallows.
- Use only the highest quality ingredients to achieve the best taste.
- To add an extra flavour use cinnamon, chilli powder or other favourite spices.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @magda.yummytitbits or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?