Prawn, Garlic & Parsley Linguine
Linguine with prawns, garlic and parsley is one of the simplest and most delicious pasta dishes you can make. It’s quick and easy recipe that can be prepared in minutes. Every time I make this pasta I wonder why don’t I make it more often?
How to prepare this prawn linguine pasta?
I love this prawn pasta recipe because it is so quick to prepare yet it looks and tastes like a proper restaurant dish. It is one of those easy recipes that look really impressive and taste absolutely delicious. I hope this recipe will inspire you to cook at home more often. Let me know what you think about it!
Prawn, garlic & parsley linguineCourse: LunchDifficulty: Easy
200 g linguine pasta
160 g raw king prawns
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
3 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
70 g unsalted butter
100 ml pasta water
pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- Boil linguine pasta according to instruction on the package until al dente (usually 10 minutes).
- Finely chop garlic, parsley and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat half of the butter (35g) on a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and fry for about 30 seconds until aroma is released.
- Add prawns and cook for 1 minute on each side or until just cooked through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining butter and stir in tomatoes and parsley. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until tomatoes are just starting to soften.
- Drain pasta leaving 100 ml of pasta water, then add both (pasta and pasta water) to prawns. Toss to combine well and cook for 5 minutes or until warmed through and coated with sauce.
- Divide amongst serving bowls and finish with fresh parsley over top. Enjoy!
- Serve warm. I do not recommend to reheat prawn pasta.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?