Strawberry Custard Toast
Strawberry Custard Toast is one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made! I saw it all over social media and decided to make it myself. No regrets, it’s delish!
Here’s what you need to make Strawberry Custard Toast:
This recipe would be perfect as a quick dessert or sweet breakfast, especially in the summer when berries are in season!
Please let me know how your Strawberry Custard Toast turn out in the comments! I love hearing from you.
Strawberry Custard ToastCourse: Dessert, BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
2-3 slices brioche loaf bread
1 large egg
1 tbsp greek yogurt (or other plain yogurt)
1 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Fresh strawberries (about 8 pcs), sliced
- Preheat oven to 1800C. Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Prepare custard: In a small mixing bowl combine egg, yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract until fully incorporated.
- Put 2-3 slices of brioche bread, depending of the size, on a baking tray. Press the bread down with your fingers in the center to create a well.
- Spoon the custard mixture onto a toast and spread to edges.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes until custard is set (bake for additional 2 minutes if custard still jiggles).
- Top with sliced strawberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
- Feel free to use dairy-free yogurt and use other type of berries to adjust the toast to your preferences.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?