Strawberry & White Chocolate Tart
This super delicious Strawberry & White Chocolate Tart is just perfect for summer! I cannot think of anything better than a combination of strawberries and white chocolate, plus it is no-bake dessert, so you won’t need an oven to make it.
What do you need to make Strawberry & white chocolate tart?
As this is a no-bake dessert, you won’t need an oven to make it. However, make sure you have time to allow it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours (or overnight if you prefer). Also, you will need a 23 cm tart tin, food processor to process biscuits for the tart base and hand or stand mixer to whip mascarpone cheese. Microwave would be also useful, that is just the easiest way to dissolve the gelatin powder, however you can also put cup with gelatin into a bowl with boiling water and stir until dissolves. Please remember to not boil the gelatin itself as it loses gelling properties in high temperature.
What ingredients do you need to make Strawberry & white chocolate tart?
This is honestly one of my favourite no-bake desserts, because I am a huge fan of white chocolate. Plus, strawberries bring extra freshness and flavour. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do! 🙂
Strawberry & white chocolate tartDifficulty: Intermediate
220 g digestive biscuits
90 g unsalted butter, melted
- White chocolate layer:
200 g white chocolate, chopped
150 ml double cream
200 g mascarpone
- Strawberry layer:
450 g frozen strawberries
60 g granulated sugar
2 tsp gelatin powder
3 tbsp water, room temperature
10 g white chocolate, chopped
7-8 fresh strawberries
- Make the base: Place digestive biscuits in the food processor. Process into crumbs. Then add melted butter and combine well. It should have the consistency of wet sand. Transfer to tart tin and press firmly to form a crust. Refrigerate.
- Make the white chocolate layer: Heat double cream over medium heat in a saucepan until hot (do not boil). Remove from the heat. Add chopped white chocolate and stir until melted. Set aside to cool down. In the meantime, whip mascarpone cheese with stand or hand mixer for 1 minute. Then add gradually to melted chocolate mixing on low speed only until combined. Spread evenly over the crust and refrigerate.
- Make strawberry layer: Put frozen strawberries and granulated sugar in a saucepan and heat over medium heat until strawberries start breaking down. Stir a few times. Remove from the heat and blend with hand blender or in the food processor until smooth. Put gelatin powder and water in a small cup, then microwave for 10 seconds and stir until dissolved (do not boil!). Add dissolved gelatin into blended strawberries and stir until well combined. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool down then spread evenly over white chocolate layer. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate tart with fresh strawberries (I cut them in half) and chopped white chocolate. Enjoy!
- Keep strawberry & white chocolate tart in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Did you make this recipe?
Mention @yummytitbitsbymagda or tag #yummytitbits on Instagram!
I am sorry you did not like this recipe!
Let me improve it!
Tell us how I can improve this recipe?